Eek! Is anyone else in disbelief that January is over already? Time flies when you’re having fun fixing broken stuff and stupid mistakes, I guess!
Our January was a bit more hectic than anticipated, and we were over-budget by a bit (hello $800 tank of propane! we should have budgeted for you better…). To compensate, we’ll be working on a bunch of no- or low-cost projects this month – most of them are projects that we’ve started but have yet to finish. Unfortunately, that seems to happen a lot around here!
Here’s our February to-do list:
- Fix shelf in cedar closet & organize
- Fix bottom drawer in dresser (one of the drawers wouldn’t close all the way!)
- Add handles on dressing table and line drawers with contact paper
- Set up dressing table area
- Scrape paint off of living room windows
- Clean up back porch
- Finish Banker’s Chair
- Set up laundry room
- Figure out how to program thermostat
- Start working on taxes
- Begin demo on our ugly 1/2 bath
What are your February plans?